Saturday, February 21, 2009

Natalie's School Valentine's Party and Poem Reading

Wow, so I haven't posted in almost a month! We've been sick off an on, and life just seems to get away from me some days. I'll try to do better! lol Anyway, these are a few pictures from Natalie's Valentine's party, and her class poem reading. She wrote her poems herself, and she did an excellent job! Neil, her grandpa (Craig) and I were all able to be there for the poem reading, so it was quite fun!


















3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for posting this, Erin! I loved hearing Natalie read her poems and I miss you all terribly! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to hear the poems in person! Also, we both want to know where the video of the middle born is! Love, Papa

Betty M. Siles said...

Hi Clayton Family;
It was so neat getting to see all of you on this blog. I loved Natalie's Valentine Poem reading. My great-grandbabies are growing up right before my eyes. They are so adorable and "I just love them."
Thanks for sharing their events with me. Love to all; Grandma & great-grandma. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo